Social Media

A Few Favourites

FAVOURITES
Long time no see, here's some of my current favourites! 


Eamon boots - Lipstick RRP $89.95
So it seems as though everyone got these boots ages ago and i'm far behind. Nonetheless i have them now and i totally love them. Chunky heeled boots are one of my favourite things right now, they look amazing.


Mildred black wallet - Status Anxiety RRP $109.00
I got gifted this wallet around a week ago and i absolutely adore it. This wallet is perfect for me because it has so many card slots (13 to be exact), it has a really cute design which includes black and white stripes on the inside and it fits my iPhone and earphones in it, which means i can carry it around without a bag! Status Anxiety have some amazing wallets, their coloured ones are gorgeous. 


Pear & Ginger - Aromabotanical candle RRP $29.95
I'm kind of addicted to buying candles, especially pretty looking and nice smelling ones but this has to be my all time favourite candle! 
It smells very fruity and sweet and the scent travels through the whole room when you light it. I also love the cute little box it came in. The price for this candle is pretty good considering the scent and the fact that it burns up to 65 hours. 

Violet Frenzy Super Lustrous Lipstick - Revlon RRP $21.95
I love purple lipstick at the moment. Not really much else I can say. I love this lipstick and the colour.

So i've decided to add one last thing to my favourites and that's thankyou water.

One: I'm not one of those people who think all waters taste the same, because truth is, they don't. This water is my favourite because it doesn't have an after taste to it!
Two: It's for a good cause, you can track your progress and every time you buy a thankyou water it provides water to someone in need of it.
Three: Again, it's great quality for the price. It's only $2, it tastes good and it has no after taste. Sounds good to me.


So that's my a few of my favourites, i hope you like it and check out some of the products! 

Where you can find me: 
Instagram: @saaraahjane
Twitter: @saaraahjane
Askfm: @saaraahjane
Email: teenagedrunaway@gmail.com

xo
Sarah

Instagram

Theme by BD